Sunday, January 31, 2010

Month 1

So I started the 101 in 1001 list 1 month ago tomorrow, and I thought I'd give a little update on how things have been going. No goals completed yet, but they are in progress. :)

17. Watch 26 movies, each one starting with a different letter of the alphabet (1/26).
  • Facing the Giants
31. Give someone a thank-you card once a month (1/33).
  • I gave my mom a thank you card- she deserves it for so many reasons. :)
41. Learn one new word a month (1/33).
  • Panacea (pan-uh-see-ah)- noun- a remedy for all diseases, problems, or evils; a universal medicine; a cure-all
99. Leave 50 Operation Beautiful post-it notes in random places (1/50).

As for life in itself, it's a little hectic right now. I'm still not loving the drive I have to clinical, but it's something that has to be done. I had scheduled to go into clinical yesterday and today, but I had to cancel because there was no way I would be able to make it up the "hill." So that puts me a bit further behind schedule than I had hoped, but I still remind myself that God has plans and reasons for everything. I have my first post-conference this week, so hopefully that will go well. Keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment