Monday, August 24, 2009

The 21st Year

Welcome to my blog, Quite Suddenly.
As I sit here typing this very first post, there are 12 minutes left of my twenty-first birthday. For some reason, I felt starting this blog on my birthday (even though it's quite late) would have some type of symbolic meaning in my life. New beginnings or something of the sort, I guess. I just felt it was the time to do it.
I'm not quite sure what the purpose of this blog is just yet. Maybe that's a good thing. Maybe I'm not supposed to know anything other than to start it on my birthday. The twenty-first birthday at that. For all I know, I may just chronicle my everyday life or my crafts or my goals or what I think the world would be like if cars ran on mashed potatoes.
What I do know is that I'm excited about starting on this venture. And maybe as I go along, I'll realize a purpose for this blog. Quite suddenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment