Wednesday, March 17, 2010

1 Goal Down

I had to update a little on the list now because I can actually say that I successfully completed one goal.

60. Create something for Hannah to put in her room.
Status: Complete
Date completed: 3/14/2010

I made Hannah a trinket/treasure box on March 12th and gave it to her on March 14th (thus the completion date- I considered it complete when I gave it to her). I really like how it turned out. I've always wanted to try using Modge Podge and scrapbook paper, and this was the perfect small project for that. I also got to use my new paper cutter. :) I'm such a dork when it comes to crafts, haha.

And I know that this is only one goal out of 101 completed (although I am incredibly close to finishing another), but it still feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment